Yemen News Agency (SABA)
Home      Local   International   Saudi Aggression War against Yemen   About Yemen   Civil Society   Economy   About Saba  
Search | Advance Search
 
  Local
Socotra Governor visits Yemen’s Western Coast Front
[18 June 2018]
Deputy of Sanaa province paid a visit to Nehm front
[18 June 2018]
Health Ministry: humanitarian disaster will result in closure of Hodeidah port
[17 June 2018]
President sends condolences on death of Sheikh Al-Sammad
[17 June 2018]
Interior Ministry ‘s officials visit security points in Ibb, Dhamar
[17 June 2018]
 
  Saudi Aggression War against Yemen
Four Saudi-led air attacks hit Amran
[19 June 2018]
Saudi-led warplanes wage 12 strikes on Hodeidah
[19 June 2018]
Army's Kornet missiles destroys over 31 armored vehicles
[19 June 2018]
Military vehicle bombed, its crew killed in Jizan
[19 June 2018]
4 civilians killed in Saudi-led airstrike hits Hodeidah
[18 June 2018]
 
  Reports
Report: Army achieves great victories on battlefronts over 24 hours
[18 June 2018]
Only 5% of army, popular committees defend Hodeidah: Military official
[18 June 2018]
Report: Over 43 Saudi-led airstrikes hit Yemen over 24 hours
[18 June 2018]
Report: Army kills, injures dozens of Saudi troops, destroys vehicles on 24 hours
[17 June 2018]
Report: African immigrant killed in Saudi-led air, ground attacks over 24 hours
[17 June 2018]
 
  International
Foreign Minister congratulates his Icelandic counterpart on National Day
[18 June 2018]
President meets with UN Special Envoy to Yemen
[18 June 2018]
Prime Minister meets UN envoy, reviews horizon of political solution
[18 June 2018]
Minister of Health meets UN envoy
[18 June 2018]
Foreign Minister meets UN envoy
[17 June 2018]
  Saudi Aggression War against Yemen
UN rights chief calls for intl. investigation into Saudi war on Yemen
[12/September/2017]

GENEVA, Sep 12 (Saba) - The United Nations human rights chief Zeid Ra‘ad al Hussein has called for an international investigation into the Saudi-led war on Yemen.
He said the UN has verified 5,144 civilian deaths in the war in Yemen, mainly from air strikes by the Saudi-led coalition, and an international investigation is urgently needed.
"The minimal efforts made toward accountability over the past year are insufficient to respond to the gravity of the continuing and daily violations involved in this conflict," Zeid said in a speech to the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva on Monday.
"The devastation of Yemen and the horrific suffering of its people will have immense and enduring repercussions across the region," al Hussein said.
Last week al Hussein's office said the 47 countries on the Human Rights Council were not taking their responsibilities seriously, and urged them to investigate the "entirely man-made catastrophe."


zak
saba
  more of (Saudi Aggression War against Yemen)
UPDATED ON : Tue, 19 Jun 2018 01:18:30 +0300