SANA'A, Sep. 10 (Saba) - The republican decree No. 129 for 2012 was issued on Monday assigning some officials at the Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affaires, as follows:
1. Hassan Abdullah al-Shaikh as undersecretary for Holy Quran schools.
2. Fadhl Mohammed al-Aqw'a as undersecretary for wills and graveyards.
3. Mohammed Hizam al-Ashwal as undersecretary for Hajj and Umra.
4. Abdul-Rahman Ahmed al-Zalam as head of technical office.
5. Muqbel Murshed al-Kadahi as secretary general of Supreme Council of Endowment and Islamic Affaires.
6. Tariq Abdu al-Aswdi as assistant undersecretary for Hajj and Umra service affaires.
7. Munir Mohammed Dabwan as assistant undersecretary for Hajj and Umra organization and accounts affaires.
Moreover, the republican decree No. 130 for 2012 was issued appointing Kamal Abdullah Bahurmoz as a dean of the Endowment and Islamic Affaires Institute and Salem Hasan al-Ma'amari as deputy of the institute's dean.