|Al - Thawry, Dec 2 , 2004
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:05:22 +0300
- Chairman of the YSP in parliament requests accountability of the minister of interior
- Regional parliamentary organization against corruption formed
Columnist Abdulbari Tahir says terror in Yemen is not an inevitable destiny or a
|Al- Sahwa, Dec 2 , 2004
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:02:22 +0300
- Media delegation from Scandinavian countries visits Yemen
- Heedless of the ministry of education, Sana’a University nationalizes the Higher Institute
Columnist Zaid al-Shami writes in his article during the past few years oil
|Al- Jamaheer, Dec 1 , 2004
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:02:22 +0300
In its editorial on the 37th anniversary of the independence day the newspaper says events in the Arab arena and Islamic have escalated greatly leaving behind them a dark image and meanings depicting the form of the new world order led by
|Al-Shumoo, Nov 27 ,2004
Sat, 04 Dec 2004 11:58:22 +0300
- 150 Palestinians spend a night at the border Rafah land crossing
- Khartoum emphasizes its commitment to ceasefire in Darfur
- Saudi warning against eating locusts
Columnist Taha al-Amiri writes in his article that America went
|Al-Sahwa, Nov 25 , 2004
Sat, 04 Dec 2004 11:53:22 +0300
- GPC, Sana'a branch, university holds an organizational students session supervised by Basurah
- Inhumane measures against prisoners,
- Beit al-Faqieh security brutal aggression on citizen on the second day of Eid al-Fitr
|Al- Thawry, Nov 25, 2004
Sat, 04 Dec 2004 11:51:22 +0300
- Weakness of legislation and influential groups behind spread of the acts of taxation evasiveness
- UNESCO denies deletion of Sana'a from the list of historical cities
Columnist Abdulbari Tahir writes that press freedoms in Yemen
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 04:38:22 +0300
Al-Thaw rah , the national daily focused its editorial on the dialogue that president Ali Abdullah Saleh has adopted as a an effective mechanism and a civilized manner for addressing the various controversial issues.
It stated that due to his open
|Al-Thawrah, November 20.
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:13:22 +0300
Al-Thawrah , the leading national daily, its editorial stated that the government is considering setting up the Somalia supporting fund in a move to translate the president of the republic calls on the international community to help reconstructing Somali
|Al-Thaw rah, November 15.
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 05:33:22 +0300
The leading national daily, Al-Thaw rah , called on the Palestinian factions to take advantage of the international community sympathy with the Palestinian issue-apparently appeared during Arafat’s funeral ceremonies- to serve their cause’s in
|AL-AYYAM, November 9.
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:18:22 +0300
Al-Ayyam, the leading independent daily published an article of high praise talked about the American presidential election.
The article came out under the title “ A Lesson From The American Democracy”. By the prominent columnist, Mohammed
|The 14 of October , Nov.9.
Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:54:22 +0300
The Aden-based national daily, 14 of October focused its editorial today on the Iraqi crisis. It stated that the security situation in Iraq is heading for further deterioration and the future of the war-battered country seems to be so gloomy.
|Al-THAWRY, November 4.
Fri, 05 Nov 2004 00:56:22 +0300
Al-Thawry, opposition weekly mouthpiece of the Yemeni Socialist Party published a leading article, by exe-vice chairman of the Yemeni Revolution Leadership Council, Dr Abdul-Rahman Al-Baidhani, dealt with the corruption problem.
Dr Al-Baidhani talked a
|The 14 of October. 31/10/2004.
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:12:22 +0300
The Aden based national daily 14 of October talked i its editorial about Yemen's support to the Palestinian people. The paper siad the president of the republic Ali Abdullah Saleh had reiterated Yemen' support to the Palestinian people in their struggle
|Alshmoa, October 30.
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:30:22 +0300
Al- Shmoa, independent weekly in its issue No.(259) Oct.30, published a critical article entitled “ The Great Emperor of Al-Faloujha”. The writer Taha al-Ameri highly appreciated the heroic resistance of the Iraqi national movement in Al-
|Annas, Oct 11, 2004
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:24:22 +0300
- Gulf states need $ 300 billion to develop their oil sector in the forthcoming ten years
- Course on economic concepts and hoe to use them in media
Writer Shaker Ahmed Khalid says the Yemeni judiciary is facing a crisis of accusat
|Al- Sahwa, Oct 7 ,2004
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:20:22 +0300
- Security kidnap a teacher at backdrop o f his previous activity with the students union
- JMP leaders visit Al-Khaiwanin, the Shoura confirms his life in danger
- Yemenia not committed to the 60% of discount for journalists
|Al- Thawry, Sept 30, 2004
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:42:22 +0300
- On the Palestinian intifadha the YSP hails struggle of the Palestinian people and their right to establish their independent national state
- In a new violation of freedoms, Al Wassat newspaper before prosecution on charges of offendi
|Annas, Oct 4, 2004
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:41:22 +0300
- The new leadership of physicians union intends to reform conditions of the doctor and improve medical services
- Head of the political office of Islah party demands fighting poverty as part of the government priorities
- Number of Ye
|Al- Nahar, Sept 30 ,2004
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:40:22 +0300
- Workshop on social integration of local councils in Taiz
- Woman National Committee holds workshop for gender in Dahlie
Columnist Hajie al-Juhafi says in an article on the 42nd anniversary of the Yemeni revolution that many achieve
|Al- Usboo, Sept 30, 2004
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:39:22 +0300
- GPC the major opponent to the economic reform
- Government official locks the door of his colleague staffer office
Columnist Qassem Abdulrab says in his article that Iraq which was a title of what America is propagating of freedom